Maintaining Accurate Air Pressure
Maintaining the recommended air pressure settings is important to ensure proper filling operation.
The machine must always be supplied with 80 to 100 PSI of clean, dry air with approximately 10 CFM.
While our newer machines utilize less air, we have included a complete list of the various air requirements below:
- Pump Clutch (Older Machines): 70 PSI
- Air Safety Switches (Older Machines): 50 PSI
- Turret Height Adjustment System: 50 PSI
- Air Manifold for Filling Valves: 25 to 30 PSI
- Vacuum System for No-Drip Product Removal: 60 PSI
For additional information or answers to other machine questions, contact Jim Spencer at Pacific.Support@ProMachbuilt.com.