ProMach Filling Systems offers high performance tri-bloc rinse-fill-cap systems for a wide range of product applications including:
- Hot fill BBQ sauces – Pacific time-pressure filling technology with Zalkin pick & place capping system
- Two-phase salad dressings – Pacific time pressure filling technology with Zalkin pick & place capping system
- Condiments and sauces – Pacific flow meter filling technology with Zalkin pick & place capping system
- Yogurt drinks – Federal level filling technology with Zalkin pick & place capping system
Every ProMach Filling Systems tri-bloc is designed and configured by Pacific or Federal engineers and application specialists based on each customer’s requirements and constraints.
Pacific tri-bloc systems feature integrated WAB rinsing or sterilization technologies, the full range of Pacific’s of rotary filling technologies and Zalkin cap handling and cap application systems.
WAB rotary sterilization and rinsing technologies include:
- Single and dual turrets
- Dry sterilization, hydrogen peroxide with hot air
- Wet sterilization, hydrogen peroxide with steam, paracetic acid
- Rinsing, sterile water, product
- Ionized Air, with suction
Pacific’s rotary filling technologies include:
- Volumetric Timed Orifice (also referred to as Volumetric Time-Pressure), for semi-viscous and viscous products as well as products requiring two-phase filling
- Mass Flow Meters (also referred to as Coriolis Flow Meters), for non-conductive light to semi-viscous products
- Mag Flow Meters (also referred to as Magnetic Flow Meters), for conductive, light to semi-viscous products
- Overflow (Gravity, Pressure or Combined), for free-flowing liquids
Zalkin rotary bloc capping system are available for the following applications:
- Screw-on closures, for plastic screw caps
- Roll-on closures, for aluminum ROPP caps
- Push-in closures, for T-corks, stoppers, and plugs
- Snap-on closures, for snap-caps
- Screw-on + roll-on, for aluminum TOPP caps
- Insert + close, for pumps and triggers
The wide range of Pacific filling technologies combined with Zalkin’s comprehensive family of capping capabilities virtually assures that ProMach Filling Systems can provide a high-performance system for your application.
For more information about Zalkin bloc capping systems click here.
For more information about Federal level and weight filling systems click here.